How to Add a New Beneficiary Account in Equitas SFB | Want to add a new beneficiary in Equitas Small Finance Bank? Follow these simple steps to transfer funds instantly using BHIM Equitas UPI App. Add or delete beneficiaries for both ESAF SFB and other banks. Get started today!
Add a New Beneficiary Account in Equitas SFB
Are you a new Equitas Small Finance Bank customer trying to figure out how to add a new beneficiary account?
Don’t worry, Follow these simple steps to transfer funds instantly using BHIM Equitas UPI App. Add or delete beneficiaries for both ESAF SFB and other banks
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Log in to your Equitas SFB account using your customer ID and IPIN password.
2. Click on the “Transfers” section.
3. Select “Add Beneficiary.”
4. Choose whether the beneficiary account is in the same bank or a different bank.
5. Enter the beneficiary account details such as their name and nickname.
6. Select which type of account it is (savings, current, etc.)
7. Enter the bank account number and IFSC code.
8. Confirm the details and proceed to add the new beneficiary account.
It’s important to ensure that all the details entered are accurate to avoid any issues during the transfer process.
How to Find Freo Save Bank Account Number
With these simple steps, you can easily add new beneficiary accounts to your Equitas SFB account and make hassle-free transactions.
There you have it, a step-by-step guide on adding a new beneficiary account in Equitas SFB. We hope this post was helpful in resolving any confusion or difficulties you may have had in the process.
If you have any feedback or additional tips for fellow users, please leave a comment below. And as always, thank you for choosing Equitas SFB for your banking needs.